Friday 6 March 2020

Update

I have not posted anything here since 2017 beause It's when I founded the website Ethos & Empathy and the articles I am writing ever since, can be found over there.

If you want to read them, here is the link.

I would like to say that the things I am writing in the last blog post here, are things with which I no longer agree since the activists I am referring to "evolved" to vegan celebrity activists who are living throught donations of people and on a high cost to the planet. They invest this money to travel throughout the world in order to do street activism, even though it is known that this method is not effective, as you can read here. They promote vegan options of huge corporations such as KFC and Burger King and they never talk about human rights, ecology or other types of oppression.

I wish people could read between the lines and stop idealizing these "activists".

Veganism is not the top. Veganism is just a moral baseline.

If we stop evolving, ef we stop educating ourselves, if we stop trying become better and we think that we reached the point of perfectionism, then we are screwed.


No comments:

Post a Comment